Everybody’s gotta be doing something.
Founder & CEO
Leader of Business Development
Leader of Biosecurity
Leader of Plant Health & Employee Success
Leader of Hydroponic Technology
Digital Media Specialist
Delivery Driver + Farm Technician
Systems + Facilities Manager
Photos coming soon for...
- Angela Ash, Farm Technician
- Denise Armstrong, Processing Technician
- Fred Armstrong, Processing Shift Lead
- Matthew Bear, Farm Technician
- Shemar Beasley, Farm Technician
- Javon Benford, Processing Shift Lead
- Hailey Brandes, Hydroponics System Technician
- Kyle Brown, Database Admin
- Rena Buford, Processing Technician
- Nicole Card, Hydroponics Systems Technician
- Sonya Chowdhury, Farm Technician
- Joseph Clark, Horticulture Technician
- Amber Colvin, Farm Technician
- Tylor Colvin, Harvest Technician
- Katrina Cotton, HR Manager
- Nyron Covile, Farm Technician
- Marc Davenport, Delivery Driver + Farm Technician
- Kelsie Dryer, Farm Technician
- Andrew Ebert, Hydroponics Systems Lead
- Xavier Finley, Delivery Driver + Farm Technician
- Brennan Galea, Delivery Driver + Farm Technician
- Desmond Harris, Farm Technician
- Liz Heitzman, Administrative Coordinator
- Kyu Hur, IT Administrator
- Zachary Izen, Hydroponics Shift Lead
- Tatum Kenrick, Horticultural Lead
- Yiona Khaleque, Farmers Market Assistant
- Chantaneice Kitt, Delivery Driver
- TaNajah Massey, Farm Technician
- Mohammad Muhaimin, Delivery Driver
- Ace O’hara, Farm Technician
- Scooter Orr, Farm Technician
- Tiffanee Patterson, Farm Technician
- John Peterson, Farm Technician
- Alex Reddy, Customer Service & Markets Specialist
- Kevin Reeves, Harvest Lead
- Gabi Reni, Farm Technician
- Gary Roache, Farm Technician
- Tarik Savage, Moves Technician
- MarTenya Shawhan, Processing Technician
- Nolan Tillis, Farm Technician
- Rico Titsworth, Sanitation Technician
- Shana Totten, Farm Systems Technician
- Evan Tukesbrey Lehn, Hydroponics System Technician
- Ethan Van Gorder, Food Safety Technician
- Zachary Varela, CEA Technology Design & Developer
- Maria Wheeler, Processing Shift Lead
- Clara Williams, Production Manager
Dot's Market offers fresh, high-quality produce to Detroit's neighborhoods through their weekly produce box service. Every Friday, they deliver nutritious, delicious, and affordable #DotsProduceBox containing a curated selection of fresh fruits and vegetables that varies weekly, highlighting the season's best produce.
For every subscriber to a Dot's Weekly Produce Box, Dot's will donate an identical produce box to a family in need. Visit their website to subscribe.
Drench uses all natural, clean ingredients without the use of any refined sugars, artificial preservatives or colors, which is why we wouldn’t pair our greens with anything else! Their dressings are free of the most common allergens. They’re gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free, egg free, & GMO free!
Visit the Drench website to see what dressings they offer.
Food Rescue US
Food Rescue US is committed to reducing food waste and food insecurity in America. Using technology, they engage volunteers to transfer excess fresh food from grocers, restaurants, and other sources, to social service agencies that feed people who are food insecure. Planted Detroit is proud to consistently donate fresh greens to Food Rescue US- Detroit.
Midtown Composting provides composting and recycling services for businesses and homes all over Detroit. Despite growing greens hydroponically, we still produce a lot of organic waste. To keep our footprint in check, we compost everything we can with the help of Midtown Composting.
Interested in composting at home? Sign up for weekly service.