Everybody’s gotta be doing something.
Founder & CEO
Leader of Business Development
Leader of Biosecurity
Leader of Plant Health & Employee Success
Leader of Hydroponic Technology
Digital Media Specialist
Photos coming soon for...
- Dana Bacon, Seeding Technician
- Matthew Bear, Hydroponics Systems Technician
- Shemar Beasley, Harvest Lead
- Javon Benford, Quality Control Technician
- Leslee Branch, Processing Technician
- Hailey Brandes, Systems Manager
- Kyle Brown, Software Developer
- Kara Bruhns, Processing Technician
- Rena Buford, Seed Lead
- Zaiylan Burk, Delivery Driver
- Nicole Card, Hydroponics Systems Technician
- Joseph Clark, Horticulture Technician
- Annika Clemens, Digital Marketing Specialist
- Katrina Cotton, HR Manager
- Destiny Covile, Processing Technician
- Nyron Covile, Moves Lead
- Marc Davenport, Delivery Driver Lead
- Devin Davis, Seeding Technician
- Mercedes Dismuke, Processing Manager
- Andrew Ebert, Systems Technology Specialist
- Remmi Elliott, Harvest Technician
- Xavier Finley, Delivery Driver Lead
- Josh Graham, Harvest Technician
- Desmond Harris, Moves Lead
- Liz Heitzman, Administrative Coordinator
- Kyu Hur, Developer
- Carlise Jenkins, Junior IT Associate
- Ophelia Joseph, Processing Technician
- Tatum Kenrick, Horticultural Lead
- Yiona Khaleque, Farmers Market Assistant
- Miles Lindsey, Moves Technician
- TaNajah Massey, Processing Technician
- Lamara McAdoo, Processing Technician
- Ace O’hara, Processing Technician
- Matthew Obrien, Processing Lead
- Tiffanee Patterson, Moves Technician
- John Peterson, Maintenance Technician
- Brittany Pleszewski, Hydroponic Systems Technician
- Alex Reddy, Customer Service & Markets Specialist
- Kevin Reeves, Farm Technician
- Gabi Reni, Hydroponics Systems Technician
- Lance Rodgers, Hydroponic Systems Technician
- MarTenya Shawhan, Seed Lead
- Chris Smith, Delivery Driver + Processing Technician
- Derek Staples, Delivery Driver + Farm Technician
- Nolan Tillis, Hydroponics Systems Lead
- Rico Titsworth, Sanitation Technician
- Boogie Troost, Account Manager
- Avery Tucker, Seeding Technician
- Evan Tukesbrey Lehn, Facilities Lead
- James Underwood, Sanitation Technician
- Ethan Van Gorder, Food Safety Technician
- Zachary Varela, CEA Technology Design & Developer
- Clara Williams, Operations Manager
- D'Angelo Woods, Harvest Lead
- Chelsea Young, Hydroponics Systems Technician
Dot's Market offers fresh, high-quality produce to Detroit's neighborhoods through their weekly produce box service. Every Friday, they deliver nutritious, delicious, and affordable #DotsProduceBox containing a curated selection of fresh fruits and vegetables that varies weekly, highlighting the season's best produce.
For every subscriber to a Dot's Weekly Produce Box, Dot's will donate an identical produce box to a family in need. Visit their website to subscribe.
Drench uses all natural, clean ingredients without the use of any refined sugars, artificial preservatives or colors, which is why we wouldn’t pair our greens with anything else! Their dressings are free of the most common allergens. They’re gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free, egg free, & GMO free!
Visit the Drench website to see what dressings they offer.
Food Rescue US
Food Rescue US is committed to reducing food waste and food insecurity in America. Using technology, they engage volunteers to transfer excess fresh food from grocers, restaurants, and other sources, to social service agencies that feed people who are food insecure. Planted Detroit is proud to consistently donate fresh greens to Food Rescue US- Detroit.
Midtown Composting provides composting and recycling services for businesses and homes all over Detroit. Despite growing greens hydroponically, we still produce a lot of organic waste. To keep our footprint in check, we compost everything we can with the help of Midtown Composting.
Interested in composting at home? Sign up for weekly service.